WHAT WE DO
Here you will find our resources that describe what the GK-12 RESOURCE project at UC Davis is all about.
- Concept Maps
- We use Concept Mapping Tools to design and communicate our conceptual models.
- GGCS3 Poster
- Poster prepared by RESOURCE Fellows for the Governors' Global Climate Summit 3.
- NSF GK-12
- Graduate STEM Fellows in K-12 Education The NSF Graduate STEM Fellows in K-12 Education (GK-12) Program supports fellowships and training for graduate students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Through interactions with teachers and students in K-12 schools, graduate fellows can improve communication and teaching skills while enriching STEM content and instruction for their K-12 partners.
- 2011 Poster
- RESOURCE poster presented at NSF GK-12 conference in Washington, DC.
- Annual Report
- Year 1 RESOURCE GK-12 Annual Report, winner of a 2010-11 NSF Outstanding Annual Report Award. Five reports were selected for awards from 150 GK-12 projects. Certain portions have been redacted; external evaluator attachments are not included.
- These mini-posters were created by RESOURCE Fellow Sherry Blunk and were presented at the NSF GK-12 annual meeting in Washington, DC, in March 2010. Artwork was drawn by students in Courtney Harbman's classroom.
- UC Davis College of Engineering brochure on RESOURCE program.
- 2012 RESOURCE GK-12 Poster
- Presented at GK-12 Annual Conference, Washington, DC, March 2012